New Styker  

RSS

Rescuediver5
New Member Registered
October 20, 2018 3:47 pm  

I purchased a 2018 Stryker 3010 toy hauler in June 2018.  I had the camper for less than 8 days and had to carry it back due to the refrigerator was not working sink pipe had came loose and lights not working.  Upon the service tech looking over the camper he stated that the electrical system was wired all wrong. During the demonstration of the camper on the day of purchase an employee broke the bench in the garage of the camper. It took over 90 days for them to receive the brackets and now they have been installed wrong. The service tech wired and fixed the lights due to a screw through one of the wires and now my battery disconnect does not power off anything.  They replaced the floor due to the main manufacture having the pipe to long so they cut a notch in the floor so the pipe could move over and the tried to make it fit. So now I am looking the camper completely over since I have only had it a total of nine days. I find that the fan in the bathroom exhaust vent has came apart. The screen cover for the back toy hauler barley fits and is poorly designed. The stability jacks under the camper has been attached using small sheet metal screws that are about to go through the hole. In my opinion this is a poorly made camper from the others I have seen.  However the outside of it looks amazing. Any help or ideas on what I should do.  I have made three payments on this camper and I have only stayed in it for four nights.  My older 2000 model camper that we outgrown did not give us this much problems.  Any help or ideas.  

ReplyQuote
PiranhaPool
New Member Registered
October 21, 2018 11:48 pm  

I just pickup up my Stryker 2613 on Friday. Took it out Friday night and here I am Sunday writing this. I have a cabinet skin which is holding the info for all the switches and tanks that is hanging out of place, I have electrical outlets that popped out of place due to screws missing, the rails for the happijac dual bed/dinette system just pulled out of the wall, and much to my surprise I had no ladder that came with the trailer for the top bunk. I text my dealer and he says they don't come with one. WTF?!?. My 2004 Forrest River Sierra Sport (junk) even came with one. So far I'm not impressed but hope it is the only issues I will be experiencing. 

ReplyQuote
colin2862
New Member Registered
October 30, 2018 8:35 pm  

I moved the stops on the rails for the bed, so it comes down lower, and is easier to get in/out of, I did find that some of the lights were badly installed, with only two screws vs. the four that should be used, and some were over tightened so that they were no longer holding.  The biggest issue I have had so far is the sideout motor, everything else has been minor.  I did have one bolt on the rail that was overtightened as well, but the rest were ok.

ReplyQuote
javila2461
New Member Registered
November 14, 2018 4:00 pm  

We are in the market to purchase a new Stryker 3212, but not able to find one, looking for a 2015 or newer 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Views All Time
Views All Time
Views Today
Views Today
Webmaster / Site Administrator

Working

Please Login or Register